Compliance Monitoring Manager to our base in Esbjerg
Are you our new Compliance Monitoring Manager?
Are you ready to be part of our great team and act as the focal point and be responsible for the development, administration and maintenance of our compliance management system?
At Bel Air we are looking for motivated, passionate employees, for whom safety and compliance is the number one priority, with reference to HSSEQ. You respect the variety of competences of your colleagues and with your coordination skills, flexibility and positive approach you ensure that tasks are solved in cooperation across the organisation safely and on time.
You encourage cooperation and teamwork through communication and dialogue with your colleagues, authorities and customers. You are motivated by working in a dynamic working environment and you have a flexible approach and a good sense of humour.
We expect the following professional and personal qualifications from our new colleague:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within aviation industry and Compliance Management
- Fluent English written and verbal.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and other IT systems and administration tasks
- Proactive, action- and solution-oriented
- Honest and loyal
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitoring activity in the fields of flight operations, air crew training, continuing airworthiness, ground operations and aircraft maintenance at all Bel Air bases, thus ensuring that the standards required by the EU regulations, and any additional requirements defined by Bel Air Aviation A/S, are being carried out properly under the supervision of the relevant nominated post-holder.
- Ensuring that our Compliance Monitoring Program is properly observed, maintained and developed.
- Monitoring Bel Air sub suppliers to ensure they fulfil Bel Air high standards to safety and compliance.
- Taking part in audits and contributing to documentation of Bel Air compliance monitoring.
Bel Air offers you:
- A job in a dynamic and international company
- Good facilities at our base in Esbjerg
- Positive, cooperative and flexible colleagues
- Great teamwork in a professional and informal working environment
- High level of safety demands
- A serious and informal working environment
- Good humour
- Pension and insurances
- Lunch and breakfast scheme
- Employee social club
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Care and Resources Manager Connie Houe Stagis at +45 76363900.
Please send your application before 1st February 2021to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carry out job interviews continuously and appoint the right candidate when we find the right match.