Helicopter technicians - B1.3 and B2 EASA AML to join our Bel Air Team - AW139/AW189 Helicopters
Would you like to be part of our specialist technical team and help us ensuring the highest standard of safety and airworthiness of AW139 and AW189 helicopters at our Leonardo Excellent Service Centre?
Are you familiar with current rules and regulations and with writing and updating procedures and manuals in English?
Then you could be our new colleague.
We seek employees who have a positive attitude, are flexible and loyal, cooperative and motivated by a changing environment, and a good sense of humour.
You will be working in a team of helpful colleagues in a serious but also informal environment. Our technical department consists of highly skilled aircraft mechanics as well as our Technical Manager, Part 145 Coordinator, and various technical administrative colleagues.
The job includes:
• Repair, upgrades, Line and Base maintenance of helicopters ?
• Ensuring timely release of work packages for scheduled maintenance of our fleet within stipulated time frame in accordance
with approved procedures and good craftmanship.
• Various ad hoc tasks in the hangar few weeks per year on other bases, perform C-rated tasks as floats/liferafts, batteries and wheels.
• Proactive and structured
• Responsible, self-managing
• Loyal and honest
• Basic training as an aircraft mechanic with B1.3 and B2
• Know and working by our manuals and work procedures
• All-round technical understanding
Bel Air offers you:
• A serious workplace with an informal environment with good teamwork
• State of the art hangar facilities
• A flexible schedule with varying and challenging work
• Good onboarding programme and training
• Personal development
You are very welcome to contact Technical Manager Jan Levsen email firstname.lastname@example.org or Maintenance Coordinator Keld Randers email@example.com
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Technician B1.3 and B2 AML”
You will hear from us within a month in case you are selected for an interview.
Where there´s a will, there´s a way