Safety Management System
Bel Air has implemented Safety Management System in order to promote a safe operation, maintenance and training.
The main characteristics of our Safety Management System:
- A comprehensive systematic approach to administration of aviation security.
- Main focus on risk assessment in connection with Bel Air operation and activities.
- Full integration of safety initiatives controlling all business processes regarding safety.
- Active surveillance and revision processes validating necessary control, identified through Hazard Management processes.
- Principles for quality assurance, including improvement and feedback mechanisms.
- A robust Safety Management System at Bel Air Aviation fulfils our most important business target: Improved safety performance with best practice and full focus to ensure that standards exceed the statutory demands.